Offering Client-Centric Leadership Development Services
We tailor our core leadership development offerings to specific client needs. Whether an individual leader is growing into a new role or a team is forming to deliver strategic imperatives, we will create a development process that catalyzes leadership potential into actionable results.
Global Leadership Coaching
Global Leadership Coaching is Executive Coaching with a Global Perspective. People leading with expanded responsibilities and in new regions face challenges they may not have anticipated. As a result, their learning curve and ability to be effective are compromised. We incorporate a global perspective in the coaching process. In addition to the regular challenges leaders face when they are in new roles, we also explore cultural nuances that could minimize their ability to deliver results.
Our clients appreciate that our coaches have expatriate experience and have worked in corporations in a variety of countries/regions.
Clients engage us for:
- Repatriation to corporate headquarters of upper-level leaders
- Leader effectiveness while expanding responsibility to additional countries/regions
- Leader effectiveness while working in non-native culture
- Transition to HQ navigating corporate politics and expanded role.
- Expanded leadership approach to incorporate cultural and style differences. Successful approach led to increased results and ultimately promotion for the leader.
- Increased awareness of style and communication issues. Leader developed new communication strategies.
If you need to align and engage a group of people to a specific activity, decision or goal, The Blair David Company can design a customized, interactive process for you. Our clients have engaged us in different ways: varied durations, different group sizes, unique outcomes.
- Customized Strategic Planning Sessions
- Global practice integration session
- 2-Day Team Integration and Marketing Analysis Event
- Annual Team Improvement Session including skills development, process improvement and team integration activities.
- Market-shift strategy session
- Integration of a post-Merger & Acquisition sub-team into an existing business.
- Employee focus groups
- Storytelling workshops
- Executive team integration to jumpstart critical business imperative
Plan (Before the event):
- Understand the desired outcomes with the client.
- Define the boundaries – what the client will or will not address.
- Interview participants for clarity, context and concerns.
- Propose a solution to fit the client’s logistics, timing, and support.
- Confirm the process and finalize agreements with the client.
Do (During the event):
- Ensure the event stays on time and on topic.
- Manage the process to ensure the deliverables are on track.
- Manage the energy and engagement of all participants and adjust as needed.
Study (During the event):
- Check-in with the client to ensure the process is meeting their expectations.
- Verify deliverables have not changed based on the event.
- Query the participants for “what is going well” and “what needs to change”
Act/Adjust (During the event-Post event):
- Adjust the process based on feedback from the client and participants.
- Deliver desired outcomes
- Determine next steps
Speech Development and Performance Coaching
When we work with speech clients, we see this as an extension to their leadership presence. It isn’t only their words or the story they are telling. They matter, and there is much more. We take a holistic approach starting with the outcome the person wants to create. We help them get the flow and emotional arcing of the presentation, even when it is a data driven presentation. We co-create a practice routine and coach them as they rehearse. We also help them create a “stage presence” and approaches that will enable them to succeed with their audience. When you only have one chance to sell your idea or make an impression, don’t leave it to chance!
Clients engage us for:
- Leaders preparing for events, which included interactivity.
- Leaders preparing for key promotional interviews.
- Leaders preparing for an executive committee presentation with a contentious message.