Speaking Services Aimed to Enhance Your Event Outcomes
Natalie J. Sayer is recognized by her clients for creating customized experiences*. She takes the time to get to know her clients' needs and expectations. She also spends extra time at their events to connect with the audience and tie her message to the overall event themes. From pre-planning through post-event, Natalie will support you to deliver successful event outcomes, whether in-person or virtual.
* Given the confidential nature of these customized events, very few are video recorded.
Interactive or Traditional Keynotes
As a content speaker, Natalie speaks on a variety of leadership topics. As an event integrator, she offers a custom closing session to put a bow on your event. Unless requested otherwise all are interactive.
- Closing session “Bring it all Together” custom keynote to send your participants off with action plans or key learning themes. This session is tailored to your event’s needs.
- “It’s Your Story: Pen It! Prep It! Perform It!”
- “Pointillism Leadership: the Art of Leading Every Day”
- Finding your “Leadership How”
- “Leading Lean from the Inside Out”
Whether your group is 10 or 110, Natalie will engage them, deliver valuable content, and ensure that the session stays on time. Breakout formats vary from large group facilitation, World Cafés, Post-Keynote “deep dives” or one tailored to enhance your event outcomes.
Natalie is known for her friendly, warm and engaging style. She will keep your event on track or moderate key panels with thoughtful and engaging questions.
As a debate moderator for state congressional races over multiple election cycles, Natalie is known as a consummate professional and a calm, neutral presence enabling candidates to respond to a wide variety of issues during the allotted time.
Voice-Over and Educational Videos
In addition to speaking at live and virtual events, Natalie is also available as a voice-over artist. Additionally, she has appeared in several educational videos.
Click on the image to hear a recent voice-over for The 10 Greatest Gifts Project. (https://10greatestgifts.org/)
She also serves this non-profit as a Presenter Coach.