Imagine what’s possible…
The end of the year is always a great time to relax, rejuvenate, and reflect, despite all the end of year activities that may require our time and attention.
- How do you carve out time for yourself during the end of year busyness?
- Where do you go for inspiration?
- What helps you shift your perspective from “what is” to “what is possible”?
As you go into a new year, a new chapter, a new decade, I invite you to dream. Pick a date in the future and imagine:
- What have you created for yourself?
- How do you lead differently?
- What do those around you see, hear, or feel that is a better version of your leadership?
- What new behaviors and skills have you mastered?
- How will you bridge the gap between today and your future date?
You could create magic in 2020; will you? Pick a focus. Identify actions to close the gap. Hold yourself accountable. Make your dreams a reality. You can create magic! It’s up to you!